Prestart Checklist/Inspection Books, Posters, Pads & More
Safety starts before you even start your machinery. Prestart checklists are essential tools for ensuring that your workers thoroughly assess all aspects of a piece of equipment or workplace environment. Checklists can greatly reduce the occurrence of any accidents in your workplace. Examples include:
- Abrasive Blasting & Painting checklists
- Blast Hole Drilling checklists
- Tyre Fitting checklists
- Heavy Vehicle Inspections
- Forklift Inspections
- Ladder Inspections
- Crane Inspections
Types of Prestart Checklists Available
- Carbonless Prestart Checklist Books (A4, A5, A6 and more) see Carbonless Books for more information
- A4 Prestart Checklists forms
- NCR Prestart Checklist sets
- Prestart Checklist posters
Prestart Checklist Design Service
We offer a professional and cost effective design service for all of our printed products. If you do not have any print ready artwork, then ask us for our prestart checklist design service pricing. We can custom design the forms to meet your exact OH&S requirements.
For further information please visit our Form Design page.
Prestart Ordering Process
1) Complete the Quote request form and include as much information as you can about your intended checklists. Please let us know if you require any artwork services.
2) We will get back to you within 24 hours with your quotation.
3) If you are happy to proceed, you then send us the artwork to print, or we will design the prestart checklists for you.
4) Whichever option you choose, we will send you a proof/s for you to confirm. Once you are happy with the artwork, we will get your checklists into production.
5) Once completed, you will get an email notification informing you that your products have been despatched. Look out for your free gift pack when the prestart checklists arrive!