Need your large drawings scanned fast? Then come to our dedicated scanning bureau where we can help with your scanning requirements. We have invested in the latest large format scanners from Oce and Canon, enabling us to scan and produce high quality files in seconds.
Large Format Scanning Options
- Large Format Scanning. Standard sizes of A0, A1, A2 and A3. Max document width up to 914mm, unlimited lengths
- Resolutions. Up to 600dpi (dots per inch)
- Formats. TIFFs, PDFs, JPEGs and more
- Document preparation. Including; removing staples, unbinding, rebinding, folding, unfolding and more.
- Image enhancing. Including; image touch ups, OCR processing, indexing and more.
Typical Large Format Documents That Kalamazoo Scans
- Plan scanning
- Drawing scanning
- Painting scanning
- Artwork scanning
- Map scanning
- Photo scanning
- Log scanning
How It works
- Send/deliver us your documents. (If in central Perth, a pick-up and delivery service is available – conditions apply).
- We’ll then itemise and scan your documents according to your specifications.
- Once completed we will either arrange for the return of your documents or securely destroy them as per your specifications. Your scanned data can be delivered to you via several methods including; USB, external hard drive, FTP, Dropbox uploads and more.
Why Use Kalamazoo for Your Large Format Scanning?
- We now offer the simplest and lowest advertised scanning prices in Australia!
- We use the latest scanning equipment which produces super high res images.
- Our scanning software enables us to quickly tidy up, index and OCR process scanned images reducing job turnarounds.
- All files are stored securely and confidentially in our West Perth bureau.
- We’re ISO 9001 quality assured, ensuring your jobs are handled efficiently and effectively.
- Our friendly and helpful staff will promptly communicate with you every step of the way.