Terms & Conditions
- If credit terms have been offered to the customer, payment of the account is to be made
within 14 days from the invoice date. Credit facilities may be withdrawn on overdue
accounts at the company’s discretion without notice. Interest may be charged on all
overdue accounts at our current bank overdraft rate from the date of due payment until
the date of accrual.
- And expenses, costs of disbursements incurred by Kalamazoo in recovering any
outstanding monies including debt collecting agency fees and/or solicitors costs shall be
paid forthwith on demand by the client.
- Prices quotes are form for 30 days from the date of quote, subject to the correct form
specifications being provided by the client and may be varied by Kalamazoo upon
viewing the actual copy prior to commencing production.
- Prices quoted include the production of one proof only. Client alternations to the first and
subsequent proofs are chargeable to the client as client amendments. Artwork is not the
subject of sale and any artwork produced remains the property of Kalamazoo.
- Requests for Kalamazoo to proceed with production of a proof only shall constitute the
placing of an order by the client on Kalamazoo for the proof(s) and charges incurred in
the production and supply of the proof(s) will be passed on to the client.
- The colours on all proofs are intended as a guide only. Colours of the final printed
product may be different to those of the proof provided.
- Freight charges are in the addition to the quoted price is delivery is required outside the
Perth metropolitan area.
- Property of the goods remains with Kalamazoo until such time as all monies owing for the
production and supply of the goods have been received by Kalamazoo.
Non-Personalised Stationery Returns
Unopened purchased goods from Kalamazoo maybe returned in their original packaging within
60 days of receiving your order. Kalamazoo regrets that we are unable to accept returns, nor
- Damaged items
- Items returned more than 60 days after delivery
If the return is a result of our error, we will pay the postage costs.
If the items are returned within 60 days, Kalamazoo will issue a full company credit (excluding
the original handling and shipping fees) which can be used against other Kalamazoo products or
printing. All costs incurred in returning the goods to us are your responsibility.
When returning items to the Kalamazoo customer service centre, please indicate the reason/s for
your return on the reverse side of the packing slip and include the packing slip in the box. For
your protection, you may wish to send your return via insured parcel post. If the products come
back damaged, we will not accept them.
Please send all returns to: Kalamazoo - Returns, 24 Denninup Way, Malaga, WA 6090
Personalised Printed Products Returns
Once approval to print has been granted by you to Kalamazoo, we will not accept any returns or
Payment Terms & Methods
Kalamazoo's standard terms of trade requires payment of all accounts within 14 days.
If you do not have an account with Kalamazoo, full payment on confirmation of order is required.
How To Pay
- Credit Card
Call 08 9208 6500 to pay via Mastercard or Visa.
Detach your payment advice and post together with the cheque to Kalamazoo Accounts
Dept, 24 Denninup Way, Malaga, Western Australia 6090.
- Direct Transfer
You can pay directly into our account using the following Bankwest details: